HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
jsq
Sep 13, 2007 01:18PM

Sep 13, 2007 01:24PM

I thought I would actually lose a bit today when I bought more at 2.96.  I tried to buy this morning at 2.18 but as I started clicking the next thing I saw was 2.42.  I was trying to catch it as low as I could but it just kept getting away.  I then focused on what I knew about NOT and the properties it has and thought, well, even at this price it's a super steal, even if the price pulled back a bit.  As it turned out, with a close of 3.96, I didn't make such a bad decision after all.  I hate chasing, but this felt like it wasn't slowing down anytime soon, and it didn't.

Ultimately it will slow down and pull back from time to time.  I believe, and we trade on what we believe (Tharpe), that we are moving substantially higher for some time to come based on volume and the product we have.  Having said that, I'm noticing folks are understandably giddy and perhaps a little carelessness could creep in.  Stay focused and remember that gain and loss are never really all that far away from each other when wisdom is absent.  Know your exits.  The market can still hurt anyone who is not paying attention.  

I'm very happy to have read the comments of some very intelligent and knowledgeable people.  I thank you all for helping me build dreams. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply