HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Are we sure about the true mineralization lengths. I read in the news release that the drill was at -45 degrees,,,,,and later in the release it stated Not-07-05 was not representing true widths. I point this out because at 45 degree angle, then actual mineral body would be 1/2 stated. Am I wrong about this?

Excerpts from Sept 10th release below.

"The initial hole was drilled at -45 degrees and intersected the main part of the mineralization between 56 meters to 82 meters. The tenor of mineralization slowly waned beyond 82 meters to 122 meters downhole. Assays have been received for the first 26 samples from this hole that were selected between 55 meters and 92 meters, with additional sample results to follow. The hole averages 1.53 % copper and 1.84 % nickel over 36 meters between 56 and 92 meters downhole, being only the upper portion of the observed mineralized section. As stated in the earlier release, the observed mineralization continued beyond this “RUSH” sample interval to 122 meters, assays are pending for the remainder of this hole. "

Hole NOT-07-05 was drilled down dip, returning core length intersections not representing true width.

New Message
Please login to post a reply