HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello Agoracom,

I have been following the recent line of posts regarding the 50000 shares that traded yesterday at 2.1437.

As of this morning, it appears that many of the financial banks and different trading sites are showing the share price at that price.

When looking at charts, it shows that the stock dropped from 3.94 to 2.14.

I do indeed know that the stock is halted and last "officially" traded at 3.94.  But with computer systems all linked together, it is obvious that an aberration was allowed into the system.

Please forward this message to Noront CFO as I believe that a full investigation by the TSX should take place as to how this trade was allowed to be processed in the system.  The broker who authorized it or the hacker who orchestrated it must be brought to task.

It is not my temporary portfolio value (down 40%) that I am concerned about.  It is the perception this generates in the market on the cusp of what should be a high impact news release.  It is the equivalent of a streaker running across the stage of presidential address.  It cheapens the work that Agoracom and Noront have diligently performed over the past few days during the halt.

I believe that a full investigation is required as this is the second anomaly of a closing share price in less than a week and in a market that is so dependent on the real price (for stop losses, ...) I believe that this type of error may fall into the criminal realm rather than "keystroke" error.

I say this only because our last trading day saw close to 100M dollars worth of Noront trade and close at 3.94 only to see a 100K trade yesterday create such confusion.

Thanks,

Misfit1, a concerned shareholder.

New Message
Please login to post a reply