HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sideplays and Noront

posted on Sep 18, 2007 08:51AM

Just like when ARU hit it big (.60 to $40) in 2006, the sideplays around bonanza properties are starting to heat up.  The side play around ARU was PLE if I remember correctly.  It did not live up to the same expectations as ARU after all was said and done, even though they were in the same vicinity.

Depending on the outlook of the news today, there will be a plethora of new drill programs announced by all of these companies surrounding Noront.  I am not here to pump any of them, just to say that they exist.  A look at the following from Noront's web site will give you a good indication of who is located where.

http://www.norontresources.com/images/double_eagle_map.jpg

I believe that fancamp is located the closest to the recent drilling, despite inaccurate information in some of the other plays press releases.  I looked at this map when fancamp was at .32.  I guess I should have bought but hey, always make room for someone else to make money while I enjoy the being a NOT shareholder.

An interesting thing about probe is that unless they issue some concrete information soon, it looks to be a massive pump and dump orchestrated on Stockhouse.  A look at the map will show you they are some of the farthest out in terms of vicinity.

I believe what is happening today with PRB is that somebody is feeding those who do not spend time doing DD before they put their money down some old news.

Check out the following two NRs releases relating to McFauld Lake and the relationship to PRB and NOT.  These are night and day and will likely spell losses for many investors today:

News dated December 21, 2005.
http://www.norontresources.com/news/PRDec2105.htm 

Recent news as of May 17, 2007.
http://www.norontresources.com/news/PR170507.htm 

One shows Probe with a right to have a 50% interest.  The other shows then returning the rights to Noront.

That is why it is critical to buy on facts rather than emotion and hype.  Seeing a stock jump 50 - 100% does not mean that it is always justified.  Not to say that people are not making money by buying low and selling high, but just as many lose when the stock returns on a lack of results, or if the hype was unjustified.

Regardless, many of them should go up as the area looks to be one large VMS crossing many of these claim boundaries.  For those who haven't had a chance, read Dr. Franklin's report on the Spider Resources web site (dated 2003).  It is a very indepth analysis of the area and why it is being compared to Noranda and a few other VMS areas.

For the policia, this is not a sideplay pump, I am just pointing out relevant McFaulds lake information that happens to be available on other sites.  Please don't beat me for posting this information.  (I tried once in the past and had the posting deleted).

M1.

Sep 18, 2007 09:08AM
Sep 18, 2007 09:17AM
Sep 18, 2007 10:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply