HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Max posts and Red hands

posted on Sep 18, 2007 09:03PM

Mr. Agoracom,

As usual, you do a great job and this forum is a godsend. I'd like to suggest the following.

Get rid of the red hand. If we like someone's post, we can give them a green, otherwise, just leave it be. This allows those who are in a hurry to concentrate on the green hands and ignore the 'neutrals'.

I know (from personal experience) that you already do a good job of removing posts that don't meet your standards. So why do we need 'the dreaded red'.

I also think it will discourage new posters from posting, and they should be encouraged to do so.

I don't give red hands. What's the point? As my momma always said, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. If I like something especially well, I'll give it a green. When you give a compliment, no one needs to know who you are, but if you're going to be a critic, I think you should identify your reason. I've see red hands on posts for no reason that I could tell. Maybe its personal?

When this board started, you never saw a red hand. Now its becoming epidemic.

The red makes this board competitive rather then cooperative. I like the more friendly atmosphere of just Green and Neutral.

IMO

--------

One more question... what is the maximum number of posts? Besides being a NOTAholic I'm also an overposter. I've reached my limit on two different days - including yesterday (50 minutes ago). I need to know so I can type really LONG posts instead of lots of short ones :-).

--------

Thank you

BK.

ps. In this case, I see a real need for the red hand since this is voting situation... Now I've gone and hurt my own argument.

Sep 19, 2007 03:59AM
Sep 19, 2007 04:46AM
Sep 19, 2007 04:57AM
rek
Sep 19, 2007 05:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply