HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Did I put the right "WARNINGS" on the subject line. I'm so nervouse of doing something wrong (NOT).

I was away for two days, and somewhat thankful. I would have been going nuts waiting for this NR. As it was, I was calling my wife and having her check for the news.

I got in late last night, and just had time to catch up on the posts from the last couple days. The first thing I noticed...

Yep... the friggin red thumbs. I agree, get rid of them. It's a disgrace that people would be negative towards someone else that is trying to be part of this "community". I, like snezzer, and boatboy, would like to learn about people, their interests, etc. etc. and may not have the knowledge that some others do to write a mind blowing post full of technical analysis or what have you.

Agoracom has included an area for a bio. and such, and also states that this is a place for people to share good info related to NOT, but also become a "community" of people who actually "care" about each other, and want to learn about each other.

I don't care if I get a million red thumbs, but giving red thumbs to Misfit for telling someone to E-mail him about another company, even though he included the "OT" balogny on his subject line, is downright ignorant.

I hope this board doesn't continue like this. It was for a few weeks, very positive.

Hope today is all that we have been waiting for, and more.

GLTA

lappeKman

New Message
Please login to post a reply