HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

regarding your comment below:

____________________________________...

thank's to you! for this info. it,s now confirming WHY the interest on BMK trading every day as the most trading, their is a lot of claims available around the NORONT discovery.

____________________________________...

be careful when you read about "claims around" or "claims in the area of".

20, 50, and even 100 miles away is sometimes what is being described as close - it is not close necessarily from a geologic view.

i am not addressing any specific article, just trying to help newcomers understand the value of noronts staked claims. noront appears to have the goods based on the results so far released at double eagle. when you look at some of these maps or news releases you need to keep it in perspective, some of these "neighbors" are moose pasture and that is all they will ever be at 20, 50, and 100 miles away. when you look at a map of north america chicago and milwaukee look right next door to each other, they are not, if you try to walk between the cities you will understand. perspective is everything.

my first position was noront after the windfall results came out. i also own freewest, purchased initially because they were next to the windfall find and now ironically they are also in the area of the double eagle find. i also own probe mines after research indicated they were very near the double eagle find and had other positions in the area. so i am not saying do not buy area plays, just understand how far away some of the johnny come latelys are from the discovery that you will be reading about in the days to come.

also the only one to find anything substantial so far is noront. focus on who has the results and then whom is nearby. as more info is forthcoming you will be able to adjust your investments.

do your homework,

be right and sit tight.

regards,

jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply