HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Wigam I think you are wise,,,as you know your limits. And if you can't take the stress,,,trust your gut and the knowledge at hand.

NOT will go higher IMO also.

Everyone should step back and decide for themselves what they can handle. If you are a long term investor, there is no need to monitor NOT on a minute by minute basis.

That said,,,Be very careful if you plan on using stop losses. I have learned from gold futures first hand that the MM will shake you from your position if your stop loss is too high. As risky as futures are, I don't use stop losses until I'm way up and ready to exit. Every time I used them early on in my trades, I was stopped out at a loss and yet the POG ended up at close.

I only mention this as I see NOT having the same volatility on a daily minute by minute basis,,,,but weekly I see the price closing higher.

New Message
Please login to post a reply