HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Delisting from the American market

posted on Sep 21, 2007 12:18PM

It strikes me that it might be to our advantage to delist our stock from the blankity blank American market....home of the thieving hedge funds.

Listing on additional markets is supposed to expand your shareholder base and in theory increase your liquidity and demand for the stock, but all it seems to do is give the illegal shorters a base to steel from REAL shareholders. If it wasn't for them, we would have closed over $5.00 today. Don't get me wrong, if it keeps closing higher each day, we win in the end, but it is criminal that the shorters are allowed to do this.

Remember, that during the halt...{halt for everybody else, except that illegal trade at $2.60} some American entity managed to knock our price down in terms of margin availability for Canadian brokerage accounts.

WHERE IS THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION????????

Agoracom, my question is ---is there anything Noront management can do to rectify this situation? Thank you. BTW this board is so superior to you know who...thanks again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply