HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I do not believe we will see a PP until such time as they come to build a mine.  Even then, it could be debt financed or JV with a major footing the bill.

120 million shares should be all that will be outstanding for a long time to come.  Any institution that missed the boat last year when the PP issued 30M shares and 22.5 M warrants at .50 and .75 cents respectively lost out.

From what I here, scamaccord was one of those institutions that missed out as Pinetree, Sprott, and IBK took out most of the shares.

If the hedgies are trying to keep the price down to try and score a cheaper PP in the upcoming weeks and months, they are throwing their money away IMO.  There is a general trend that if a company scores a big rise in stock, the automatically issue a PP at the new price to help stabalize the price at the new mark.

Noront has 16M in the bank set aside for Windfall and will see another 17 million come in from warrants and options.  This gives them 33 million in cash to play with, all without whoring themselves out to the private funds (sorry for the wording but that is essentially what happened last year.  Not complaining though as that money allowed Noront to pick up Double Eagle last April).

Once the warrants are taken out the cash will be in the bank as the current 16M is.  The ramp is expected to cost 10M of the 15M that was raised and 5M (the flow thru share money) needs to be spent on new drilling.  Guess where that is happening? 

Burnt Hill and Double Eagle.  

We will see a lot of assays coming out people.  We could see an NR come out every week from here on out.

M1. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply