HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Misfits Midday Musings - Sept 27, 2007 - Mustang

MustangMan,

I assume by your name you either own the Ford car (66?) or a horse. I will guess the car.

The best news I have read tonight is that Sprott purchased 10M net positive shares at an average of 4.39. Folks, if big money like Cormack (Sprott) is in the chase for these shares, then your purchases are a safe bet.

Glad to here you wife bought in today. All of my (our) shares are in my wife's account. I figure that she is in a lower tax bracket so why not have her pay the capital gains when we decide to cash out. Also, if a little Misfit comes along we can use some NOT for her salary for a few years at minimal tax. Unfortunately I still have to keep my day job at these prices.

I enjoy your posts and humor. Look forward to seeing you and the misses in the USVI when this thing hits double digits.

M1.

New Message
Please login to post a reply