HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Warrants - again

posted on Sep 28, 2007 07:22AM

I know old posts get lost down stream, so just wanted to point this out once again today. As I understand it, those who own these warrants must purchase before the end of this month. These are alot of warrants and they would want to feed them into the buying stream just right, slow enough to keep the price up, but the actual feed does depress the price if buying demand doesn't keep up.

The question was raised, why not just keep the shares? I believe the answer is that for many houses, short term profit is the goal to show their investors that they are working for their money.

However, I think that the amount of interest in owning a piece to this company will overtake the warrants at some point today and they can dump what they want and have them gobbled by high demand. That is my hope and my expectation.

Any corrections on the above are welcome. Warrant quote is below.

Thanks
BK

Quote from 2 news release's ago:

Noront Resources Ltd. further wishes to advise that the acceleration clause has been triggered on 1,125,000 warrants at $0.25 issued to the private placement completed December 2005. Accordingly, the expiry date of these warrants is now October 26th, 2007 (see press release dated December 22, 2005 for details.

New Message
Please login to post a reply