HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I understand your concern Snezer, but in all honesty I was questioning i2 more for his previous post. He posted a very long post about NRN. I will tell you as I read his post, I was very open minded even though he had 14 or so red hands at the time. I felt like you that maybe everyone was just being a little too touchy about our NOT board. Heck, I love to hear about a new junior play that is under priced and undiscovered. So I gave i2 the benefit of doubt and looked into his recommendation.

I was not impressed. For a company with 54 million shares, and very little on the discovery side, I can not see any real value. For all of NRN's drilling and exploration, this is what I read in their latest news release; " A grain of pentlandite (nickel sulphide) was also identified inanother sample taken "

He went on to say that NRN was undervalued compared to the other area plays.He said, " I think V.NRN is very undervalued in comparison to other James Bay Lowland plays...imagine these guys are sitting on PLATINUM"

He also said, "I sold NOT on the recent run up and have loaded up on NRN. I believe that Noronts paltinum hits further confirm Northern Shields claims of James Bay being Platinum province."

I don't see it, I'm sorry. KWG and SPQ have much better drill results than a spec of Nickel sulfide. And so does NOT,,,LOL

So after reading his second post in which he complains of NOT failing to post drill maps of the holes, I must begin to question his motives. Do your own DD on his recommendation of NRN. See for yourself.

I'll add that I don't want to see this board on Agoracom turning into a Stockhouse. Let's face it, SH is full of lies and untruths. I find it very hard to tell the sincere posters from the spammers and Bashers at times..

I also think that our NOT board already has some posters who have ulterior motives. And we should be dillegent to protect it's integrity.

New Message
Please login to post a reply