HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: CIBC?!?

in response to by
posted on Sep 29, 2007 02:40PM

Hey MSW.....I am a CIBC Edge Advantage user.....so just a couple of thoughts for you.

....I've been on it for almost a year but have'nt had any other experience with online brokers. It's a once per year flat rate $395. if I remember correctly...pro-rated to when you start during the year...after 50 free trades then its $7.95 per trade, if I remember correctly..and I've seen no other charges or fees of any kind.....so that is the deal as far as money goes......HOWEVER....I'm very frustrated with the system & people and procedures.   Sometimes after I enter a trade it doesn't show up on Level 11....then the phone rings....somebody wants me to identify myself so they can tell me the trade is rejected for the stupidest of reasons....like, I'm six dollars short in my account.....well excuuuuse meee!!!! The money IS there...it's their computer accounting system is charging me upwards of $50 for the most recent trade, so my account is $50 under what I say it is....imagine doing a few trades in a day then your account can be hundreds short, then you enter a trade using all your cash....But....CIBC's computer won't  adjust your trade costs for 24 hours when it will charge you the correct $7.95...This can take valuable minutes to sort out over the phone, by the time they allow you to trade ALL of your money , the stock has quite often moved on without me. Not to whine but it has literally cost me thousands in lost entry points.....I don't want to get into an all day rant as this board is a lot more fun than this topic.....suffice to say I am interested in finding an online service that is the same cost or close but without the inequities and STUPID people at CIBC that just don't get it.....'IT' being...I'ts my money!!!!!...I pay you to get the job done and not get in the way.   EM me if you want to hear the much longer rant....because my list of grievences are long.  GLTA...sambone 

New Message
Please login to post a reply