HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rn's Message.

posted on Sep 29, 2007 08:24PM

Rn's last interview mentioned news concerning the company. It was towards the end of the interview that he said news concerning company would hopefully be this week. Now I could be taking this the wrong way but could it be something along the lines of taking DE and seperating it from the rest of Not. I know that his interview was on thursday and they released the news about the ramp on Friday but I have this thought that he has more to say than he can say. Im a fairly new investor in Not and bought in @ .66 and sold some to cover my initial investment. Listening to some of your great informative posts have made me a long Not now and I am going to let the rest of my Not shares ride for the longterm.( Against my wifes wishes Though). I have become a great believer in this company and look forward to what may become of this company in the future. Any comments about the above comment on the news RN was talking about would be greatly appreciated. I could just be reading to much into it. Thanks Junior112

New Message
Please login to post a reply