HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Very interesting!

I had just spent a while redoing my back of envelope calc's and sketches due to a post earlier to night and determined the West side(virtual wall) lies directly under #5 (for each of #'s 1,2 and 7). At each of # 1 and 2 there appears to be an Eastern wall as well (both West and East wall "segments" - let them be named, are ~ same height: that being ~11m). The distance between West wall at # 1-2 and # 5-7 is ~ 70m (by my setimation) and "if all were perfect" the East wall could be up to ~ 90m+ (though this was more difficult to calculate on back of envelope wt calculator and basic geomrtry), thus opted for using a crude straight edge line approach on this aspect. In eact instance the width appears to be ~ 50m (for # 1-2 ,and for # 5-7). The lack of information for #'s 3, 4, and 6 do not permit a check on consostency of upper surface boundry nor lower surface boundry, as well as boundry consistency along length of either side (West and East walls). The width is ~50m across #'s 1-2 and #'s 5-7 at the points along each of these planes. Though there is a lot of gap between each plane (#1-2 and #5-7 let them be named) as well as out side each plane (but inline with each respective plane), estimate resource could be very crudely worked on using reduction factors (discounting for non-minrealized rock within the geometric shape here-in described. So, of those with relevent resource calculation experience and the time, (using the algorithms presented on this fourm last week if not better equipment to allow for changes in grade over different intervals), what can you make of it?

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply