HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Your write-up was top notch. Though it got me thinking/worrying.

You say you figure NOT's SP should conservatively be around 2.50 to 3.00. But you are long NOT because of the management team, which appears really good to me, and the upside potential... not sure what you mean by upside potential exactly...

For the management team, aren't they in the business of gold? Won't they need to find more of it to push the stock higher? The cache in DE is going to have to be double your estimate to get that number to 5 - correct? Probably not a huge chance of that. If it's not - then we are all counting on them finding more... yet none of the other area plays are hitting anything as significant. So what are the chances NOT will find another one?

Could you elaborate on the upside potential you mention? Is that based on the fact that you are being conservative so you see the potential in how big DE could be? 

Clearly my DD needs some work... any thoughts are appreciated...

New Message
Please login to post a reply