HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Mid-Week Observations

posted on Oct 04, 2007 03:59AM

MJ is giving us his educated opinion....I am beginning to sense that he is now being labelled as a P&D type poster.  My opinion is simply that MJ is knowledgeable and how many shares he owns is his own business.  I'm sure he's being a bit realistic when he says hold off sellng the house (if you wish to gamble that much) until an update to the results showing a feasable mining product is sitting in front of us and then he is indicating at that time;  notwithstanding any gap up after a certain news report..the price won't matter even if you get in 3 or 4 dollars higher.

I don't remember MJ pumping this stock..he did indicate that things looked good earlier on and that we should hold on to our shares.  I don't remember him saying buy or sell at that time either. 

Just my objective observations from my chats with MJ on both Agorocom and on Stockhouse.  Seems like good investment advice for any stock purchaser..and no he is not, in my humble opinion, changing his outlook on the feasibility or long term hopes for this stock... he is just indicating they are still "hopes" at this time and we should keep ourselves protected in case our hopes are not fully experienced down the road.  Personally I like the fact that RN is still holding his shares (well since the last time I looked..am I right??).  We have a great management and marketing team here.  We have great and not so great (to be expected in mining at this early phase) results from drilling...but to be sure we have some very "exceptional results" included in this assays which lead us to higher expectations for mining in this area and successful investment for the future.  The side plays could be the great play right now if all goes as planned..but which one,  and when... NOT is here and now and I would say that there is no reason to leave the play..just "don't" bet your family's future on this stock "or any other".  That would just be gambling...which if overdone becomes an addiction and we don't want to be addicted to NOT do we...  :)

GLTA...news will be out soon I'm sure.  I think RN is accelerating the drilling and holding off results until he has something clearly defined. That would be fine providing the gaps between news don't allow the MM and Shorters to cream the stock until its whipped into submission. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply