HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I seldom post a reply in regards to other's posts. I do read almost all post that come in. It's good reading, sometime entertaining, sometimes boring and sometimes informative. I truly would not base any major decision on whether to buy, sell or hold this or any other stock on the posts that I read.

I've also been told by a reliable source that the guys running the show at Noront rarely (if at all) read this or any other forum (SH), they are too busy doing what they do best. I hear all the BS about where the holes are, what direction they are located, what about maps, on and on and predictions of what's in the ground re: tonnage etc. I really beleive the guys at Noront are not just going around the moose pasture planting holes wherever. They have an educated game plan and are drilling where they do, with a method in their madness. If we are all patient and let the drills turn, the results will be well worth the wait. I like to think that management is doing their best at putting their ducks in a row and keeping them there. Financing, news releases, Agoracom, WF, Burnthill etc. are all positive indicators for me!

GLTA and Happy Thanks Giving to all Canucks

Duke 

New Message
Please login to post a reply