HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NOT closes $3.55..No BIG deal...Tuesday is when....

That is the deal. Why would the (beyond greedy) people with the money want to change the way they make bucket loads of it. Certain families in NA have had so much money (and power) for so long, they all have a twisted sense of what is normal. They are beyond caring what happens anywhere, or what happens to who, as long as they see the greenbacks piling up.

Not to say that all people with lots of money are twisted and evil, but I'm sure all of you know that there is a lot that goes on "behind the scenes" when it comes to these powerful people and the way they "run" the world.

This world has much bigger problems than just illegal money being made on the stock market. Many people don't acknowlegde this fact, either by pure ignorance, or purposeful ignorance because they don't want to burst their "everything-is-fine-and-dandy&q... bubble.

That's my Saturday morning rant, sorry if it's a bit of a downer. Now everybody knows my view on the current events in the world today, I hope I haven't tarnished my reputation...haha.

Now lets make some money! Go NOT go!

signed: the conspiracy theorist

lappeKman

P.S. I am trying to think of a book I read a while back, but I can't remember right now. It was a very good read, allbeit very scary. I will do some research to try and find the book title. Everyone should read it. It's a real eye opener.

New Message
Please login to post a reply