HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Dog,

You may very well be correct on the 51m versus 73m sulphides intersection. I was only stating what Richard stated in his interview. Best part of either # is the core did hit sulphides, and whichever # is correct, we await assay results to determine if any mineralization is in the core sample. Hole #7 undercuting #5 leads me to believe it will indeed be very good and certainly shouldn't hurt the share price of NOT.

Also I might add, MiningJunkie's story of the luncheon today at the Toronto Richmond Club with fund managers from all over the planet attending to hear further progress from this play is most likely awesome news.

This play only needs to hear Hole # 9 or #10 hit massive sulphides in the core sample to fuel specualtion and bring the share price of NOT to a new 52 week high. A new high grade zone or just the addition of tonnage to this play will have investors falling all over themselves as they scramble to buy additional shares. The shrill sound of the shorts as they realize their kajones are caught between a chalcopyrite and a pentlandite will be music to the ears of LT investors.

I couldn't imagine being in any play that is more exciting than the story of NOT !!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply