HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 09, 2007 09:50AM
Oct 09, 2007 09:58AM

Yea,,I think we all have a story like that. Mine is a little different. I bought a stock called Petroleum Development when the stock was selling under 1. 00 a share. In any case, I had the share certificates sent to me when the brokerage was bought out by another brokerage,,,,over time I lost the certificate.

Checked one day and PETD was selling for @ 5.00 a share,,,and this was the same time my son wanted a new car(used car really, but he was 16 and I promised him a car if grades were good)

So I filed paperwork,,,got the share certificate replaced,,,and sold them. Bought him his car....Nissan 240SX,,,restored it and gave him his car.

Long short of it is he destroyed the car within a couple of years,,,and PETD shot up to 47.00 a share....

Oh well,,,,I can tell you,,,I'm not selling NOT anytime soon. The flpside moral of the story is if you really don't want to make an impulsive move,,,,get your shares delivered to you.(don't loose them) 

It's then a hassle to sell them,,,and you won't make an impulsive sale of your shares.

New Message
Please login to post a reply