HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Interesting story

posted on Oct 09, 2007 09:50AM

found on rsg forum

Interesting posts this a.m. and so true. Here is a story I read on the ARU BB awhile back after it had gone ballistic. I never kept the post and wish I did since it was a humours and yet such a true anecdote.

I will paraphase as best I can. This is a story a gentleman had wrote after initialling selling his entire position after the first set of drill results were published from ARU. That is when ARU first went past 2-3 dollars. I sat on the fence myself and watched the story unfold as most of you did also. I know what feels worse...having held a position, then selling way too early. I dont know why but it does.

His story goes something like this...

This past winter in Ontario he walked out to his little Lawntractor type snow plow which he was so proud that he bought with his ARU winfall money. This man has a fairly long driveway and this new tractor was going to make the winters that much easier on him. He then goes on to say that he now refers to his lawtractor as "Impatience". Everytime he turns the key on Impatience it reminds him of the huge, heated, one pass down the driveway snow plow he could have bought had he waited two more weeks. Had he waited he could have bought a fleet of snowplows and hired a a crew to do the plowing. So now he freezes his bum off and fondly remembers the day he sold far to early. Even he admitted he was going for the fast back and did not see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sure, RSG can make a day trader some good profits but ultimately it will reward those who have stayed the course and held long.

Patience!

J

New Message
Please login to post a reply