HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Franz, my thoughts exactly. 

I am quite surprised that the N/R did not have any assay reporting. Having said that, with the information provided in the current release, we (including the shorts) can see specifically when each hole was started and completed. If again, we use hole 5 as our yardstick, it took 20 days from completion of the hole to have our "rush" assays reported. As per the release, hole 7 was completed on September 26 and if the timeframe for hole 5 remains consistent, we are looking at final assays on or about October 15/07.

By virtue of the number of holes included in the release and the drill, start finish dates, RN as you say has "put the shorts/manipulators on notice -- there is going to be a lot of good news coming out in fairly short order."

I personally beleive that we are in a better position than we were previous to the N/R but I am certainly not a self professed GEO. I am looking forward to some of the insight that many of you more Geo-type members will be able to share with the board. 

Regards and GLTA

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply