HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My take on this release was that NOT wants to keep us informed. Quite simple and we now have step outs that hit the ore body.

As far as assays are concerned, the labs are backed up. I don't think it is reasonable to expect "Rushed" assays on every hole. I'm guessing we were able to get the first few assays rushed because of the leaks and at the time the stock was halted. If the lab were to continue to push NOT ahead of it's other clients, you can bet the other clients would get really pissed. So assays will take some time IMO. This was the next best thing IMO.

So this release gave us some answers and put many of the markets concerns to rest. All the talk about Noront hit a small ore-body and did no step outs have been put to rest.

As far as the selling today, that's just some investor's misinterpretation of this news and they got scared out of their shares. They will regret this, watch for Fridays close. I'm betting on a close above 4.00,,,maybe much  higher.

"Before Noront's initial discovery of the Eagle One metals, it held 32 individual claims totalling 7,856 hectares. Since the discovery on Aug. 25, Noront has recorded an additional 38 claims totalling 9,728 hectares. An additional 48 claims have been staked totalling 9,968 hectares. Noront has amassed an area within the Ring of Fire of 118 mining claims totalling 30,208 hectares."

These were fantastic results and a great news release IMO. And as was said earlier, we should expect much more interpretation specifics of this release in the near term.

Anyone concerned should pull up a 3 month chart,,,it looks pretty good to me.

I'm hoping someone can give us a plot of these holes,,,not sure who did it last time,,,but it was very helpful.

New Message
Please login to post a reply