HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Currently I hold a core position in NOT and plan on keeping this position for the long term. I am a trader and hold very few stocks long term, NOT happens to be one that I hold. I simply prefer quick in and outs on most stocks, taking profits when I am lucky enough to get the opportunity. My attention span is often lacking and I need fresh excitement to keep me interested. Choice is mine, just like the way you invest is yours.

Today for no apparent reason management halted the stock to give shareholders a market update of it's activities. The normal practice is to halt for material change or assay results on a mining stock. Seems odd to me and obviously even odder to the market to halt a stock for a simple market update. The market punished the stock for this huge mistake on managements part, I am sure RN won't make the same mistake in the future.

Today was tailored made for my kind of trading and I jumped at the chance to make some quick money doing fast flips on a very fast trading stock. The market was totally confused, investors were like deer in the headlights. The market makers cleaned up as people tossed away their shares, with their tail between their legs trying to lock in profits from earlier buys, or in total fear thinking their favourite stock was heading down the toilet. What a flush it was. Thank goodness, people like I and many other caring individuals were there to buy some of these shares that were being tossed down the proverbial drain. In at $3.12 out 4 minutes later at $3.40, in and out, in and out, what fun.

I have now added a few more shares to my core position in NOT, just love those freebee's. Sure hope the party continues tomorrow.

People, the reason I tell you this story is thus. Hold on to your shares, don't be bullied into panicing only to give your shares away for a mere fraction of what they will be worth in a few short months from now. NOT is a monster, perhaps an opportunity of a lifetime.

The story of NOT is only in the first inning !!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply