HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I think you make a good point Sum4all in this statement you made.

" Obviously it is of value to be involved with this stock .... and so for us. Ultimately I think reports like today's will only strengthen our position and I think it serves as well as can be expected as a plan to offset the shorting and manipulation. It's good news promising more good news"

Noront is a stock to own. To stay on the sidelines of this one could cause one to miss out of the investment of a lifetime. And in all honesty, I think EVERYONE on this board feels this way. Whether MJ is a Tokyo Rose or not,,,I think he has made it clear in his posts that he OWNS Noront. So I think that is the most important thing to remember. He is LONG Noront.

I'm not here to defend nor am I here to put anyone on this board down. Yet I will quickly post my opinion if I think someone is a basher, and have done so in the past with I2. But I have to tell you, I do like MJ's post most of the time. I ignore the words some interpret as "soft bashing". And the reason I do so is he is still long Noront with a sizable position.

But, I think caution is always a good thing. And I say this because I have to tell everyone here; I get concerned when I read posts that someone has mortgaged their house to buy a stock, ANY STOCK! That's a gret way to become homeless.

The prospect of losing ones house because someone has mortgaged it to buy Noront or any stock is a very dangerous proposition. And when someone makes a post saying they did just that, I will go out on a limb and say that that person is either a Pumper or a fool. (I have to ask others why they are not concerned when they read such a post. )

There are no guarantees when dealing with stocks, especially mining stocks whose value is based on geology which is not fully understood. RN has made this clear, the geology of DE at the present time is not fully understood. But we do have some great drill results.

So if MJ's post keep just one person from taking excessive risk, including myself, I'm happy to read his post on this board. Agoracom needs to be more than just cheerleading. So although I understand how some of us become defensive, let's not get too personal guys. MJ does make some good points, and others join in and the subject gets fully discussed. This is a good thing. It's healthy!

At the same time, as I have posted many times, don't sell your position only after reading some message board. Do your DD.

I have and will hold my core position even if NOT falls to 2.00 a share. I will hold the area plays in my portfolio even if they fall 50%. I purchased my first NOT shares at .65,,,,watched it fall to .32 a share,,,yet held every share and puchased more when it fell. I did not do this just because of a message board. I did so because I did my DD. I regularly check my holdings web sites, Canadian Insider. If I read something on a message board that sparks some interest, I double and triple check that message contents. Do your DD.

I say this because in this sector the above can and does happen quite often. In many cases these same stocks fully recover and become multi-baggers. But the only reason I can hold my positions is because they are paid for and they are not on margin nor are they borrowed shares.

If you don't own them outright, there is a strong chance you'll be forced out when the MM's shake the tree.

LONG and Strong with NOT.....GLTA- TIM

New Message
Please login to post a reply