HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great debate is now too tiring...

posted on Oct 10, 2007 08:45PM
Now lets all get along here. Ive been here listening to all of your great posts. There has been a jump on the MiningJunkies back now for a few days. Now we have a post from some Harryd guy 1 post, must be new calling on Agoracom to revieve all of MiningJunkies posts. Never saw the guy post ever before so who is he to start all this crap...All I know is that some of you could not be who you are so lets just take what everyone has to say , do your own dd and make up your own mind on what you want to do with your shares. This was really a good board till all the infighting started. Starting to look likeSH all over again. I for one dont know anything, saw a promising stock and junped in. I take everyone's take on assays, tonnage drilling, maps of this and that and I do some DD and hope I make the right decision. I for one look forward to MiningJunkies posts but Im no fool as to take it for all that it is but some of you too could have your own aganda's but I still listen to you too. So lets all put are two cents in and come to our own conclusions. Its really dissappointing how this is all turning out. Everyone have a good NOT.  Junior
New Message
Please login to post a reply