HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hard act to follow

posted on Oct 10, 2007 09:58PM

Tough to write anything worthwhile after reading such a great post by Bentonstocks.

The news releases today added little initial excitement value compared to Hole #5. This is similar to the releases from Windfall after the initial 52oz of gold "Glory hole".

Being an early investor I am glad to hold long and not worry about the short term fluctuations. I know they are actively drilling. Preparing to ramp down to the gold at Windfall. Doing detailed geo work to prepare a 3d model of the deposit at DE. Adding more claims and now have a first rate PR site. They also have the cash in the bank to do the work without worrying about financing.

Area play companies are also hard at work doing detailed mapping, My favorite side play is restructuring and adding Agoracom as its PR site. This is huge considering the major tight wades they have been in the past. Any area play that hits will make a mine all that much more conceivable.

Metals prices are also stronger day by day. In the next 6-8 months people will be looking for places to park their savings. Real estate will not be the safehaven for money as recent news releases atest to. Mining and precious metals are relatively small markets for capital and any shift in investment philosophy will dramatically affect the entire sector. NOT will be able to capitalize on this influx with many valuable properties.

All in all a good place to have money invested.

Windfall is such a big news story that I am curious as to why more people on this board don't talk about it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply