HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Canaccord, NOT and RBC...

posted on Oct 11, 2007 06:40AM

First, thanks to all you have posted kind words in response to my post last night.... I appreciate your appreciation :-)

I just got off the phone with my broker at Cannaccord. He had called to me to find oy why I was transferring my holdings to my RBC account, and we ended-up talkng about NOT. He congratulated me for the great call, and I told that we both know its just luck, which it is, but thanked him anyway (I bought the shares in that account back in January or Feburary to add to my RBC NOT holidings purchased in late 2006, and he had not heard of NOT when I placed the order).

It is important to note that it was him that brought up NOT during our conversation and mentioned that they (Canaccord) are in at at prices ranging from $2 to $4, and that they are holding.

He asked me what my target were for NOT and I told him based on the way things are going that I am expecting at least $30, based on all of its great projects, but will obviously watch it closely.

Without commenting about my price target, he asked what my timeframe is, and I said about about 12 months. He then stated that that is basically what they are expecting as well - 12 to 18 months.

I believe by immediately asking about my timeframe after hearing my minimum price target, and then confirming that their timeframe is inline with mine, he was implicitly acknowledging that we are thinking the same things in terms of price as well.

Take from that what you will...

Also, thanks to coop for giving me the heads-up on RBC Level II and $9.95 trades. I can confirm that RBC is implementing this for accounts of $100,000 or more, with further benefits beyond the $250,000 threshold (www.rbcdirectinvesting.com/royalcircle). Although this is not set to kick-off officially until Decemeber, they are implementing it early for those who request it.

Regards,

B.

Oct 11, 2007 07:35AM

Oct 11, 2007 07:40AM
Oct 11, 2007 09:23AM
Oct 11, 2007 10:33AM

Oct 11, 2007 10:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply