HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sold all my trader shares that I picked up yesterday from av price of $3.35, sold them @$3.90 minutes ago. Will now wait to load up on more trader shares, once again, I have tossed more freebee's on to my core position pile. This is getting to be fun. In and out as people panic from one rumour to another. The volatility affords me the wonderful opportunity to keep adding to my free core position pile.

I certainly hope people here lock in some profits, selling on the highs and buying back on the dips. In this way you can add to your position or just bring down the cost per share of your holdings. Believing you should only buy and hold is just plain silly. Get active and protect your assets people, there are many ways to play in the stock market, choose what is best for you and listen to yourself, forget all the do gooders. You are the only person that matters to you. You have nothing to fear but fear itself. By the way, the cost of doing trades from TD ActiveTrader is $7 per transaction.

Good luck to all, long and strong here.

Al 

New Message
Please login to post a reply