HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ever get the feeling...

posted on Oct 12, 2007 06:53AM

Did you ever get the feeling you will never have the power to change the way the MM think and act when dealing with equities.  Here we are bouncing off 4.00 like we were playing squash.  Right now we're close to the wall so the bounce is closer to 4.00, other times we get forced back and the price bounces a bit lower before hitting 4.00 again.  I only know of one way this wall can be built.  Collusion of the big block MM.  This may seem offish but I'm becoming more convinced these guys work together to keep the price in the range they like. 

I'm not even convinced at this point in time that tonnage will make a significant difference.  The MM will drive the price up as they are able to drive it down.  I do agree that official tonnage reports, if good to exceptional, will force the price up.  How much...who knows.. I'm a bit frustrated.  It doesn't seem like we are being priced into the market accuarately at this point in time..not because we haven't fully proved our resources..more because we have show the resources are there and that we "should" be able to prove them.  That was what drove prices up in the past number of decades.  Now good news is the point where the big guys get off and lock the resistance level again.

Sucks..that's all I can say.. Long on NOT either way.  (Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it..)

Oct 12, 2007 07:28AM
Oct 12, 2007 07:52AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply