HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Weekly Observations

posted on Oct 12, 2007 03:35PM

Once again, a great post MiningJunkie, well thought out and very informative.  It was our observation on TradingChief that it was a massive short squeeze. It was obvious the 1st time NOT hit the $4 mark 15 minutes into trading that the shorts were piling on. I sold my overnight hold then rebought on the sell down and sold again on the retest of the $4 mark. You could just tell the market was hot and the bulls were going to regroup, and boy when they did. What great fun, throughly enjoyed todays action. Can hardly wait to Monday as I expect the battle to continue. Nothing would pleasure me more than to see Latimer who was shorting heavily  during the big run-up to get crushed by the bulls.

The bulls won todays battle, but I'm sure the bears will regroup on the weekend. Such fun !!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply