HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sunday morning musing....

posted on Oct 14, 2007 04:49AM

Its 8:30 am and I'm awake...not unlike most mornings except for one additional thing.. the proximity of Sunday to what could be a most exciting week ahead. The Financial Post has recognized the NOT find and has eloquently pumped it on our behalf of course. MJ has put some great words together to keep us on track.. reading the good and unknowns indicated in the article. We have something..but how much.. FP seems to think 3 billion at the bottom end. Seems plausible but it has caused me to think again (damn hate that).

When an article in Financial Post is released it should always be considered a good thing when the find is plausible. My question to me...how much of a pump can FP give..is it limitless as long as it uses numbers eloquently...I think we have to keep ourselves on track here again. This may or may not affect the stock price positively. I like to think it will move us up Monday and as I said in my earlier post once we hit 5.00 we're in the range of some very large fund money...then look out baby...to the moon.

It still comes down to one thing in my mind.. and one thing only...and that is TRUST...trust in Mr Richard Nemis. This gentleman is visibly excited over this find...so much so that he can barely contain himself and he just keeps leaking out information through his body language and carefully (don't forget he does have his law degree) crafted phrases. Somehow "bigger than Voiseys Bay" does not come across as being very low key in the phrase departement...but who am I to say. I just trust Mr Nemis. I trust his words because he has not failed me yet as a shareholder. I trust his signals to mean...don't be a fool....don't sell your NOT shares...DO NOT SELL THEM. Actually if you really think about it... I don't remember him saying anything about buying any shares.. I guess we had to take it from there.

Normally stocks make me nervous. There are three companies I have felt comfortable with in my trading history. Bank of Montreal (when I was a kid, but now as well), RIM (These guys are just plain genious') and NOT (the tried and true example of a hard working, intelligent, experienced and compassionate man doing what he loves to do and being elated that he has hit the motherlode at the age of 69). I don't know who I'm happier for, us the shareholders or Richard Nemis the man who seems to have the insatiable drive to make a mine into a monstor through honest hard work. The other comforting fact is that this play is all CANADIAN and being that I am Canadian..that make me very proud.

Long on NOT....and REMEMBER WHAT RN SAID...DON'T SELL.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply