HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Monday Night Observations

posted on Oct 16, 2007 05:07AM

I agree with everything you say MJ. I'm sure the shorts are licking their wounds and will be ready when opportunity knocks. They want another chance,,,

However, I think you're forgetting about the future news releases. We had a 25% move because of a newspaper article. This was a huge move IMO and only because of an article.

This tells me that those of us here, were the first to get on board,,,, yesterdays action was the investor who never really heard of NOT or just did not pay attention to it. Yesterday's action was very significant IMO.

Even the Pink Sheets (which is U S residents unable to purchase TSX-V) had almost 300,000 shares.

Granted,,,,that's not much compared to the millions traded,,,but it's an indication to me that many want to climb on board the train.

Personally,,,I'm not worried about the shorts,,,,they will be decimated upon the next news release IMO. I predict 6.00 a share once the next assays come out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply