HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Somewhat OT- more money will be coming in

posted on Oct 17, 2007 02:31AM
Oct 16, 2007 10:00 ET

Cadillac Ventures Inc.: Press Release

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Oct. 16, 2007) - Cadillac Ventures Inc. (CNQ:CDEX)("Cadillac") is pleased to provide the following updates.

Burnt Hill Tungsten/Moly Project

The Company is please to announce that the drill program, designed to test and confirm historically reported drill results, has begun. Two diamond drills have begun a fall/winter 2007 program which is expected to encompass 6000m of drilling, overseen by project consultants Billiken Management Services Inc. ("Billiken") of Toronto. The results of this program will be reported once available.

Pursuant to the press release of Sept. 19th, 2007 the Company has issued to Noront Resources Inc. ("Noront") 2,500,000 common shares in the Company pursuant to the Option agreement with Noront (press release April 4th 2007).

New Alger Gold Project

The Company is pleased to report that drilling has commenced on the New Alger Project, located in the Cadillac Break Mining Camp, Quebec. Under the supervision of Mr. Gilles Tremblay P. Eng of Billiken, a drill program budgeted at $600,000 is being carried out to drill test several anomalies identified by airborne geophysics as well as drill into the historically productive area of the property.

About Cadillac

Cadillac is publicly traded on the CNQ under the symbol CDEX. Currently, in addition to the joint venture on the Burnt Hill Project, Cadillac also holds the New Alger Project which encompasses the historic New Alger Mine, located in the highly prospective Cadillac Break Mining Camp. The New Alger Mine has been sporadically productive but has not been fully explored or exploited. The property is situated contiguous to the O'Brien Mine and approximately 300 m to the SE of the LaRonde Mine.

For more information regarding Cadillac please visit our website at www.cadillacventures.com.

Forward Looking Statements

This press release includes certain "Forward-Looking Statements" within the meaning of the US Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Other than statements of historical fact, all statements are "Forward-Looking Statements" that involve such various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove accurate. Results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Readers of this press release are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these "Forward-Looking Statements". All dollar amounts are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.

The CNQ does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply