HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Daytrading NOT-------NOT!!!!!

posted on Oct 17, 2007 12:04PM

So I was looking at having some fun...late in the day I know this stock gets pushed down...it happens DAILY!!!

So I was going to sell all my holdings at 5.80 at 15 mins before the close, and thought if I sell now I know I can buy in cheaper, it's gonna get pushed down...So I watch it fall to 5.50 one mins before close. I didn't pull the trigger, and here's why:

I didn't want to take a chance selling NOT to make a few extra $$ short term, just in case I missed buying it during a run up. There is lots of money to be made day trading NOT, but I don't have the balls to personally do it right now. I'm in NOT for the long haul, and although it seems very tempting, I'm holding out.

The same things happens daily, buys into the bid right before close to scare people, and cheap shares are ripped up. It's funny how we talk that $5.50 is cheap for NOT :) - when just last month $1 was cheap for NOT and people panicked when it fell a few cents.

Long and strong on NOT.

New Message
Please login to post a reply