HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Full-Court "Press"

posted on Oct 19, 2007 02:30AM

Thanks MJ. The crowd's been chanting, M-J, M-J, in apprehension and once again, you did not disappoint.

Somebody needed to say that about the promotion they've done over the last few days. They hit a lot of the major news media, including Reuters. Many potential new investors saw this news over the weekend and in the last couple of days. Noront and the entire area have now hit the front pages of the financials. Great marketing strategy by RN and associates and IBK, whose expertise is forefront.

We watched as over 47 million shares were traded on BMK on Tuesday (?). Awesome display, even as a penny stock. I think it closed at 90 cents. I bought at .40 the week before and cashed out at .87. I'm sure there are bigger stories than that, but its all relative.

And that's not to take anything away from NOT. After all, they are the driving force behind all the side plays. Without NOT, they are all just penny stocks, at the moment. No bashing intended on the side plays. After all, Noront is the feature attraction.

Although, the better the side plays do can only benefit Noront, especially where there is partial ownership of property and also looming, the possibility that NOT will gobble one or more of these up.

The Ring Of Fire.......it's starting to burn brightly.

stratoNOT

New Message
Please login to post a reply