HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It's seems like an eternity since our last news release from the company. The stock is ahead of itself in share price, no doubt about that. At current share prices there is zero room for anyhing but fantastic news. A $700 million market cap for a stock without proven tonnage appears to be a bit frothy, key word there is "appears". It's obvious someone knows something or the shorts would of rode this stock down hard from current share price levels. The deep pocketed phenoms from the dark side must be terrified of good news around the corner.

One thing that has suprised me is the ability of NOT to stay over the $5 share price. It appears this is a line drawn in the sand by the bulls and the longer this line holds the harder it will be for the dark side to cross. Certainly good news for us on the long side.

I was commenting to some of the guys on tradingchief, that going forward I expect NOT to go to the $1 billion market cap level, after the next assay results are released. Of course we will need good results, but in all honesty, I expect fantastic ones. A billion $ market cap should put the share price somewhere in the $10 range. How is that for a bold prediction?

Without further assay results expect the share price to have wild price swings, as every little rumour gets bought or sold. This has to be one of the best stocks ever to daytrade. I hope everyone here on this site has made fistfulls of money from this stock. NOT has afforded all of us a once in a lifetime opportunity. Its NOT often we see this kind of promo and hype on a stock.

Let the dream live.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply