HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: JSQ - Thank you on behalf of new investors for your insight

JSQ - Thank you on behalf of new investors for your insight

posted on Oct 19, 2007 12:02PM

Upon reading your latest post titled, "tips and help to newer investors and forum users. ", I took a few moments to read some of the insights you've contributed regarding Noront, The Mining Industry, and your past experiences in the securities industry.

If it is not too presumptious, on behalf of investors new and old I would like to say thank you.

Personally I am new to investing, and it has been an invaluable experience to see such insightful posts by yourself and many of the other members at Agoracom.

I am certain there are many others who read Agoraforum daily like myself, but for one reason or another do not lend an active voice to the forum discussions.  Please be assured that appreciation for these contributions extends far beyond the boundries of what is written here, and know that due to your efforts you've increased the probability I am not going to lose as much $ as I would be likely to otherwise.

Cheers,

Chris (Noront Shareholder since Monday Morning)

New Message
Please login to post a reply