HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In conclusion...

posted on Oct 22, 2007 07:32PM

1.  I like to keep things light hearted.

2.  I like to talk about NOT for.

3.  I like to help keep spirits up when things move sideways or down

4.  I don't generally pump or bash stocks like some do

5.  I have a lot of money invested in this puppy.  Sorry if I try to make light of things.  I certainly understand how others here have a ton more money invested so they have more right to speak their minds.

6.  I actually love my family more than I love NOT...is that bashing..for that matter I love God more than I love NOT...actually .. I don't love NOT cus its an inanimate object. 

7.  There are a great bunch of people on this board..they are human..they have great ideas and yes may not be field experts in mining...I happen to be one of them but it doesn't mean we haven't done our due diligence and learned a lot.  I've been invested in mining since 1992.  Trust me I do know a lot more now than I did then.

8.  Sorry but I need to keep my content limit of my last post down right old lady.  My question is do "you" have  a life because if you did you would understand why we do this stuff.  It's certainly not nervousness on my part.  I've lost plenty in the last 15 years and I've made plenty.. The most important part...If I lose all of my money in NOT I will still live another day and be happy...so I'll leave with those words.  This is not a business forum that you have paid dearly for.  It is still open and my posts were on topic.  I like to stimulate conversation and bring out facts and ideas from those more knowlegeable than myself.  Thinking as a group I think you could call it. Team work.  Whatever... Enjoy. 

Agoracom please remove me from this board.  I'm trying and can't seem to find the unsubscribe button.   Thank you. 

Oct 22, 2007 11:53PM
Oct 23, 2007 12:34AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply