HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I dont post often but read almost everything. Up until lately I have appreciated the knowledge and generocity of the posters on this forum but of late it has gotten off track. Not pointing a finger at anyone in particular and not including everyone so please don't get irritated by what I'm saying. It's not to insult anyone. I think what we have here is a good case of impatients (sp??), waiting for news and what that news might be. Things will unfold as they may whether we are anxious or not and for me it doesn't make sense of critisizing or bashing each other's views.

If one wants to post negative views, let him, maybe he's only being objective - if one wants to post about side plays so be it, that does not mean spamming every mining stock out there, just properties that may be affected by Not's discoveries or that may in return affect not's value - discussing personal matters to any great extent isn't necessary but not the end of the world either - posting daily an unreasonable amount of times to say absolutely nothing, what a watse of all our time. I just think if we all would just get back to basics and post with some sort of direction it would make more sense. In order to do this we need your co-operation.

I trust that you don't feel that I am talking directly to you, well maybe. Hey be happy!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply