HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Tuesday morning thoughts

posted on Oct 23, 2007 03:36AM

Good morning everyone, happy to see the thread getting back on track. Would like to add it was a pleasure meeting you George at the resource show, great to see you beating the bushes to promote your site. Well done George !!!

Back on topic, I must admit, a little suprised yesterday when no assay results were released. The labs must really be backed up when companies like NOT can't get them on a timely basis. However good things are usually worth waiting for. I personally fondled with adoration the core samples from Hole #5 and #7 at the FWR booth. The #7 core was a thing of beauty, in my mind it was the best looking core at the show. Simply put, it should be very high grade, no veins or layers on this core, it was 100% mineralization.

Yesterday the volume certainly slowed on NOT as noted by MiningJunkie, appears we are just getting a little breather as investors await the much anticipated assay results. However the share price hovering just below the $6 mark looks real good going forward. I still stand by my prediction of a rise to the $1 billion market cap level if NOT's next assay results are as good I think they will be.

Just a quick thought on the bickering on this board lately. People, forget about reading some hidden agenda in the posts by certain individuals. Who cares? Everyone has a right to trade as they feel fit. I feel no animosity towards someone because they daytrade the stock, short it, sell it, buy it, etc etc. I do feel disdain for people that bash others for excersing their freedom of choice, in how they invest. Why do people that are long term investors of NOT feel threatened by people who sell this stock or short it? That is all part of the market. Remember if someone shorts the stock, at some point they have to buy it back. Buying low and selling high, is what the aim of investing in the market is all about. I buy and sell this stock on a daily basis because ity has excellent volume and good price swings, I still like the stock. It is just my way of bringing down my cost per share of my core position, it doesn't make me a cousin of satan.

Well enough of my rant. Looking for a halt today to get those assay results. Have to admit I'm like a kid in a candy store on this one. My bet is they will be the defining moment for this stock. We either retrace back to the $3 level or do a quick run up to the $8 range, possibly higher. If no results today, the volume will slow down considerably. This stock needs a steady flow of news to support it's lofty market cap.

Good luck to all.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply