HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Message from SH - Conversation with Richard

posted on Oct 23, 2007 10:07AM
Hey everyone,

I don't post much unless I have something valuable to say regarding NOT...too bad that isn't the same for a lot of you.

I spoke to Mr. Nemis today regarding Double Eagle to get his view and this is the meat of the conversation...I hope it serves everyone well.

- two drills working now and continuing south, south east.
- don't know (or couldn't say) which hole they are on but thinks 16 is finished.
- assays for 7-12 have not been received yet and due to the high grades of ore they may retest cores to confirm the accuracy.
-will be completing a map for release that shows the style/orebody type in near future.
-update the claim maps with geophysics.

NOW THE GOOD STUFF...

I asked the potential in Tonnes and Richard told me that it is anywhere from 1 1/2 - 9 million tons. He qualified that with "I can not tell you if it is or not but from other orebodies this has the potential.

I asked that it appears to run south east, is it in danger of running through Fancamps property? Answer: no, it does not look that way, we have all the property below us staked. This may run for up to 2 kilometres - not saying it will but it has the potential to.

They have hired Aeroquest to fly the south east. Thet expect to find similar ore pods and continuing ore.

Halts for news I was told was for surveillance and required by the securities commision. (45 min) Would not halt if 45 min before market open.

Thats about it...hope this helps everyone.

Do your own DD. GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply