HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Polylabel, your advice "to take a lot of salt with advice or information no matter what the source" is valid. Having said that, the one source that I will not be using any salt whatsoever is Noront and specifically Nemis himself.

Noront is beyond the typical Jr. exploration play where it is typically  prudent to buy on mystery and sell on history. Invariably, most Jr. exploration companies rally on hype leading to a news release and generally retreat soon thereafter.

With respect to determining an exit strategy for Noront, it is premature at this juncture. Exit strategies at this point should be formulated and or re-evaluated with each new N/R. As with all previous Noront N/R's, all future releases will have forward looking statements/information. By virtue of the share price appreciation from the last N/R until today's closing ($3.59 - $6.24) it speaks volumes about the information provided within the last release.

I, like all other investors am very anxious to see the next release. What was the final intersection and mineralization of hole 12? The next release will have us waiting on additional informtion for holes, 13, 14, 15, 16... as they will be all mentioned in the next release.

We as longs, are all in a fantastic position. I truly believe that we are all very fortunate to be a part of this remarkable, once in a go-around opportunity.

On a go forward basis, I will not be taking Noronts N/R's with a grain of salt but hopefully boatloads of Nickel, Copper, Palladium and Platinum.

Good luck to all!

See you in the USVI.

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply