HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Area Players Dilemma...

posted on Oct 24, 2007 02:06AM

Notheads,

Love or hate John Kaiser, he does do his home work and does have a very good mining model /share price program that evulates basicaly from discovery to  production.

Some people dislike him for various reasons, the main one is he is a Realist and fairly honest. If this board is any indication in the past couple of days I can see how humans let emotion take over common scence.

I got to his talk,about 10 min. early and had a chat with him. The room was empty, and low and behold 3 min. into a 35 min talk standing room only. I have herd speak it seams forever, but it is only about 10-12 yrs I think. I have Not always agreeded with him in the past, but owell. Any how JK seamed excited about NOT, and one area play that I can't mention here. Also I might add that in Jan in Vancouver, and March at PDAC here in TO he talked about NOT's other plays.

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply