HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Evenin' Herb,

Good post.......a big thumbs up!

My thoughts on posting are simple. I will post my honest opinion, or facts as I understand them. I have learned a lot from stock boards, so I try to return the favour. Heaven knows, the small retail investor has a large disadvantage compared to the institutional pros, so anything that might help......... Some folks will tell you there is nothing of value here, but I strongly disagree. You do, however, have to sort out the quality from the refuse.

If I believe in a stock, I take a long position. I contact the company to try to determine the quality of management. I take whatever opportunities are available to attend events, and meet company personnel. My decision to attend the Shareholders Rights Plan meeting last June was one of the best decisions I ever made, because that was the day I solidified my belief in RN/Noront. Anything I learn from this, I try to pass on to the board.

Posters as a group, need to work together, to their mutual advantage. Take some hints from Herbertwiebe's post.

New Message
Please login to post a reply