HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Thursday Evening Tributes - Everybody needs to breathe deeply!

posted on Oct 25, 2007 08:00PM

MJ,

I have always read your posts as well BK, Rosy, Misfit, Canseco, Herb, and others with interest. You folks certainly keep thinks alive, up to date and interesting.

I think it's time to stand back for a moment and appreciate that the frenzied hysteria of a rocketing share price has only been with us for less than two months. I have certainly had my share of sleepless nights, sweaty palms, and extended non-productivity at the office. My eyes have as well burned red with extended sessions in front of the monitor, while I dreamed of "freedom 46", lengthy beach visitations, and all manner of other $$$ dependant past times with which to fill my remaining leisured years.

But now it's time to settle down.

The share price is moving nicely, in relatively small volumes, while the street waits for futher updates.

I get concerned when I read MJ stating:

"I think that everything has been "groomed" for a big PR launch at the AGM. Look for a trading halt, complete with huge results and the possibility of a deal "of sorts" that will send the Street into a buying frenzy. "

We don't need "huge results", and we don't need a "buying frenzy". Not unless you are planning on cutting bait immediately therafter and running for the hills.

All we need is to gradually extend the area of mineralization, and over time (perhaps quite a bit of time) define the parameters of the ore body that we now know to exist.

That's it. If the market doesn't get that point, there will be fluctuations in the price. Much of the market is a mindless. emotional herd, that fluctuates between braying with excitement or cowering in fear.

And I could care less.

BY all means. celebrate the extraordinary rise in price over the last couple of months, but do not become married to the expectation that such a rise will continue at this pace. If it does, wonderful! If not, the property and it's potential remain exactly the same. The market doesn't dictate what's in the ground. The property could care less about the market. I share that with the property. It is crystal clear that we are on to something quite wonderful here, but your ultimate success may well be coupled to your patience.

I know. I've been with these guys for over 12 years.

Let's back away from the hype, and appreciate what has been found to date, and what will likely be found in the future.

Too much adrenaline over the last three weeks. Time to take another pill and go back to a nice LONG sleep.

Wake me when we get to $20.00.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply