HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What a week for investors in the NOT monster. After closing last Friday @$5.60, we have now broke over the $6 mark and appear poised to test the $7 level, perhaps as early as today. For now the dark side has decided to stand to the side, but have no doubt they will be back.

No news again this week and the stock has shot straight up, adding value to the market cap on a daily basis. I'm having a hard time understanding whats driving this rally. Surely someone knows something and this isn't a pure specualtion rally. At some point, investors are going to start taking some profits off the table and it isn't going to be pretty. I can't see this going much higher without good news on the tonnage front. Perhaps we will get good news from BMK today and keep the share price marching to the upside. Best case scenario is news from the lab telling us the best is yet to come.

Enough of my doom and gloom. I still believe NOT will rise to the $1 billion market cap valuation. I just hope it gets there by the results of the drill bit and not just speculation fever !!!

Best of luck to all investors, may our bulging pockets of wealth continue to grow.

Al 

New Message
Please login to post a reply