HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Many thanks!

posted on Oct 27, 2007 09:42AM

I would like to thank the experienced shareolders and posters and this forum for giving me so much information to how to understand the game.

I am fearly new to this ,but i have learn so much by doing my own dd but specially reading all post that got me to be a LONG,if NOT for you people,i would have sold and taken a much lesser profit!

Iwould specially like to thank rosedale the day that our stock went from 4.00$ to 2.50$ in a matter of minutes.........i had the sale button ready to go,but he kept saying that it was manipulation,DO NOT SELL,and unfortuanetely my friend that gave me the tip for NOT did and has regretted ever since,it his too high for him to buy now!

I was a short in every stock that i bought and making some gain and some losses,but i never thought i would hold on to a stock that made me double my money(my average is at 3.33$) and although my family his urging me to sell,i am willing to take the risk to stay long on NOT,because my six sense is telling that we just begun.

Iwill not tell you how many shares i have and beleive no one else should either because depending on everyone situation,10.000 shares for me could be worth has much or even more then somebody who own's 100.000 shares,i am happy for everyone who own's a lot,but i d'ont think anyone should brag either and respect others who maby would of wished to have more,but could simply not afford it.

So thank you to all great posters who made me understand the game and i am looking forward(actually praying) for a good PR and some good assays!

New Message
Please login to post a reply